Be Well, LLC is located in the United States and this is a U.S.-based website. By using this site, you agree to the transfer and processing of your personal information to or within the United States.
Be Well, LLC (DBA Fully Well, “the Company” of “We”) respects the privacy of its members and other visitors to its Web site. Fully Well strongly believes that if electronic commerce and online activities are to flourish, consumers must be assured that information provided online is used responsibly and appropriately. To protect online privacy, Fully Well has implemented the following policy when you visit our website (www.befullywell.com) so that you are aware of our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. If you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not access or use this Website.
This policy refers to all information we collect:
– On our website.
– In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company, including through or in connection with this site.
– When you interact with our advertising, applications, and market advertising when those advertisements, marketing and applications include a link to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
– us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by the Company or any other third party (including our affiliates), except as provided herein; or
– any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the websites.
Children Under Age 13
Our Website is not intended for use by children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect any information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use our website or provide any information to us through our website. Do not make any purchases through our website or through any affiliate that links to our website. Do not make any public comments through our website or provide any personal information to us such as your name, email, phone number, physical address, or any credit card information. Such information can only be provided with parental consent. If we learn we have collected information from a child under 13 without verifiable parental consent, we will erase all of your personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child under age 13 has provided information to us without parental consent, please email [email protected]. Please use the subject line: “Remove personal information for child under age 13.”
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Information for billing purposes or product and service fulfillment.
Account Registration Information
In some instances, use of the Fully Well’s Website and Services may require that you disclose certain personal information for identification, including a unique email address and demographic information (including, for example, ZIP code, age, sex, job industry, job title, and income) to register.
Billing and Credit Card Information
Our Services comprise, counseling and consulting services as well as coaching services, webinars, and materials distributed on a subscription basis. To enable payment, we collect and store name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party we deem necessary to address the matter.
Third Party Payment Processor
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Websites, or transmitted to other users of the Websites or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at [email protected] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Pixel Tags: We also use “pixel tags” (sometimes called “Internet tags,” “web beacons,” or “clear GIFS”), which are tiny graphic images, on our website. Pixel tags help us analyze our visitors’ online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and our advertising. We work with service providers that help us track, collect, and analyze this information. Pixel tags on our website may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the website. This information may include your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, date and time information, and other technical information about your computer or device.
Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We also work with business partners that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
An important aspect of our services includes direct communication with our customers. As a result, we will periodically send you communications to your email, text, or voice mailbox, via telephone, fax, cell phone, email, paper mail, or any other delivery method regarding the products or services you may have purchased through this Website.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from our emails through any such email or by emailing us at [email protected]. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
- To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our services.
- To protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be among the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our Website, your personal information may be transferred outside of your country of use and/or residence.
When your account becomes inactive, your information may remain in our computers, electronic databases, and archives, and may not be reasonably capable of expungement.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected]. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services.
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Security of Your Information
The security of personal information is a high priority for us. We seek to use reasonable technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You transmit and receive all such information at your own risk.
WE PROVIDE ANY AND ALL SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us please contact us at [email protected]
WHAT PRIVACY ISSUES ARISE WITH LINKS TO OTHER SITES?
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Cross-Border Transfer; Governing Law; Jurisdiction
WHAT MEANS OF REDRESS ARE AVAILABLE?
>>Last modified January 26, 2019
Hi there, I'm Dr. Jessica McCleese and I'm glad you stopped by.
I love to help couples find joy in their marriage. I fully believe that couples are happier when they're working on themselves as individuals and also working on their relationship as a couple. Thankfully, even when there is individual work needed, couples can help one another in this process. I hope you'll allow me to journey with you as you learn how to love your spouse well!
My Office Info:
6387 Center Drive, St. 13
Norfolk, VA, 23502
Please remember that this site is educational in nature. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or mental health condition. Using this site does not constitute a working relationship between us and it also does not take the place of any work that you are doing with your doctor or therapist.
Questions? You will probably find your answers on the FAQ page. If not, feel free to call or email.